Click HERE to view a printable job listing
American Eagle OutfittersFloorset
Floorsets are scheduled one weekend a month. Need sense of urgency, detailed individual and execute merchandise directly from a floorset document.
Discount on merchandise 40% off and 25% off
Fridays - 6am-11am, Saturdays 9pm-2am, and Sunday 6pm-11pm.
Contact: Eric Stone (989.790.2344)
Demonstrating outstanding customer service skills, meeting hourly selling and loyalty program standards, providing product knowledge to our customers and working as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
VanityAssistant Store Sales Manager
The Assistant Store Sales Manager assists the Store Sales Manager in leading and coaching to drive sales that meet and exceed store sales metrics through staffing, training and developing the team.
Sales & Results Driven
- Setting the example in personal selling in meeting at least the minimum monthly BI metrics
- Driving and producing results
- Being knowledgeable of the business and meeting/exceeding store sales metrics
- Assisting the Store Sales Manager in implementing the visual standards and ensuring the store is merchandised to company standards
Leadership & Team Development
- Providing clear and effective direction to staff in absence of Store Sales Manager
- Supporting Store Sales Manager by learning to identify, recruit and properly staff the store to ensure company and customer needs are being met
- Training and coaching employees to ensure the utilization of selling skills
- Assisting the Store Sales Manager in coaching and developing employees to achieve higher performance
- Understanding, complying with and educating store team members on company policies and procedures
- Providing an exceptional shopping experience that will encourage customers to return by maximizing and managing floor coverage
- Utilizing current fashion trends to create fashionable outfits for customers
- Understanding and exceeding customer expectations
Must have strong coaching/leadership, customer service, selling, organizational and communication skills. 6 months to one year of retail store management experience required. High School diploma or GED equivalent necessary. A college degree is a plus. Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Benefits include merchandise discount, advancement opportunities, 401k with company match, health, dental, vision and life insurance, short term disability and paid time off.
Contact: Apply online at eVanity.com/Careers, send resume to Recruiter@VanityShops.com or apply in-store.